Adobe aims to make the life of Creatives more simple, productive and satisfying! They’ve delivered new versions of nearly all their products last month. Web – Video Crossroads is going to devote the evening on the most interesting enhancements in Premiere Pro. Ivan Taylor will demonstrate some really useful tools like:
Premiere Pro 2015.3
Create Lightweights Proxies:
• Switch easily between hi-res and low-res versions for low-performance computers.
Virtual Reality Video Support:
• Work with equirectangular video within Premiere Pro to edit and export 360° video.
Color made easier:
• Lumetri refined and enhanced.
Publish Directly to Social Media:
• Publish from Media Encoder directly to your Facebook or Twitter account.
Create Open Captions:
• Create open captions so text stays on screen.
Work Natively in High-res Formats:
• Ongoing support for the latest native file formats including Red Weapon.
If you design A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, Adobe XD will be your new friend! Mike McGready will demonstrate its usefulness and some of the features in the latest release.
Come early (6:30PM) to enjoy snacks, networking, and your favorite “viral” videos.
Adobe Software Raffle
We give away a 12 month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription twice a year! You earn points (tickets) at each meeting toward the raffles. Our raffle for the second half of 2016 will be in November. Raffle tickets are not for sale, they must be earned. First time attendees are not eligible for the drawing so start attending now.