OUR FAVORITE 10 TIPS TO GET THE MOST FROM ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
& NEW RELEASE PREVIEW
Creating Workspaces • Start Organized – Stay Organized
• Clip Trimming Shortcuts • Voice-over Recording to Timeline
• Choosing Clip Audio Channels • Media Browser Usefulness
• Rippling Sequence Markers • Storyboard Editing
• Master Clip Effects Save Time • Fit To Frame
ALSO: Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 New Release preview for Premiere.
• We will show some of the new features in Premiere which will be released at NAB the last week of April.
Last meeting to qualify for Adobe Creative Cloud Raffle in June. (Must have attended one meeting this year prior to the raffle.)
Remember to RSVP so we know how many pizzas to order!
The Digital Video / After Effects Abuser Group has presentations on video editing and special effects software, including, but not limited to, Adobe After Effects, Premiere, & Final Cut Pro. Terry Syndergaard is the Manager, Bonnie Erdrich, co-manager.
Meeting on the FIRST Tuesday of every month. The fee for non-OCMMA members is $10, or $5 for students.
Visit www.ocmma.org for more information.